Grafton Scout Group Support Committee for 2016
|Chairperson||Annie Lydon firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Treasurer||Amber Barnier email@example.com|
|Leader in Charge||Reece Luxton firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Trainee Group Leader||Vacant|
|Web site||North Coast Region Scouts Australia|
Getting Involved Today
It’s great to find activities where the whole family can get involved. Scouting involves boys and girls – and their siblings and parents too.
There are a number of ways in which parents of youth members can get involved:
- Be a parent helper, volunteering for duties such as Scout hall set up or clean up.
- Raise funds for the Scout Group, through fundraising events and activities or grant seeking.
- Become an active member of the Group Committee, which assists the Group Leader and Group Council and promotes the aims and principles of Scouting in conjunction with the Group.
- Serve as an office bearer on the Group Committee (President / Chairperson, Deputy Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer, Group Leader).
- Serve on a sub-committee to undertake duties defined by the Group Leader or Group Committee.